The 3 Most Useful Video Surveillance Tips for Business Owners
Business Owners Need Protection, Security and Safety!
Strand Security is proud to partner with Nuvico when clients need video surveillance equipment to protect their business.
Nuvico branded video surveillance equipment is ideal for any surveillance project and is regularly installed in the following markets :
Nuvico Installation in South Carolina
here on the Grand Strand we have many hotels, marinas, medical offices, stores, malls, restaurants, gas stations, car dealerships and offices, just to name some of the local business facilities in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas.
Strand Security is an official Nuvico dealer and installer of surveillance systems.
Here are 3 of the Most Useful Video Surveillance Tips for Business Owners
We know you want reasons to install security cameras and surveillance camera systems. In a previous article, we gave you “3 Ways Video Surveillance Can Help Control Large Facilities and Businesses”. Next up are 3 tips for business owners!
1) Stick with Trusted Brands and Professional Installation
Strand Security only works with the most trusted brands in the industry. We constantly make sure that whatever we install in your home or business, is equipment we stand behind and is equipment we want to install and use for ourselves and our families!
As far as professional installation, we advise you on the best
- strategic placement of any and all cameras
- products for your business
- and what you need! We never sell you anything you don’t need to stay relevant and protected!
2) Utilize the Cloud to Store Surveillance Video Footage
Our second tip for business owners who have surveillance cameras is to make sure your video footage is backing up to the cloud!
you are going to want remote access and continued access, storage, so make sure the Cloud is where the video footages goes. We can help you set up your storage if you aren’t sure where your video footage is currently being stored!
3) Secure your Surveillance System from Hackers
Last but not least, this tip is included because many security camera systems and surveillance systems are vulnerable to random attacks by hackers who want to gain access to your footage with intend for criminal activity!
Secure your system from hackers by doing any and all of the following:
- Updating the system password often.
- Securing your business network.
- Refraining from connecting your system and your cameras to a public network: use your own, secured network instead.
- Choosing surveillance cameras with encrypted signals.
Ready to Work with Strand Security to Install a Surveillance System?
Give us a call today! We are ready to serve you.