Home Theater Installation on the Grand Strand
Did you know that we, Strand Security of Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, design, install and service home theaters?
We sure do and have been for many years. We recently celebrated 12 years in business right here on the Grand Strand. We have many more years of experience! We started this business in Maryland and move south 12+ years ago.
Between our technicians we have 25+ years of experience installing home theaters for our customers.
Home Theaters: What To Know Before You Start Your Design
Having a home theater is a dream for many homeowners. We at Strand Security will be happy to help you make that dream come true. Home theaters come in all shapes, sies and fit within many budgets.
It’s important to note and answer the following questions.
- Are starting from scratch or do you already have a sound system installation?
- Is this a new build (home) or would your home theater be installed in an existing home?
- What is your budget for the complete project?
- What features in a home theater are MOST important to you (audio, visual, spae, comfort)
- How soon do you want this project to be completed?
- Do you have examples of what you like and do not like?
How to Find a Reputable Home Theater Installer
Once you know what you want and can afford, it’s time to start asking around for referrals.
If you have friends with home theaters, a nice surround sound system, or if you know of a business with an awesome system, ask them who did the work! Chances are you are going to be most happy and comfortable with a direct referral!
Next, search for and read online reviews.
We highly recommend you use Google to your advantage and read a much as you can about the (local) businesses you want to hire for your home theaters installation. Not all companies are created equal…
The Initial Home Theater Consult: Ask Questions
Once you’ve chosen one or two installers to work with, you will want to set up an initial consult to find out more about them! Ask questions like:
- How long do you expect this project to take?
- How much will it cost?
- What brands do you recommend?
- How many people will work on this project?
- How may home theater installations have you done?
- Can I see pictures of finished home theater installs you’ve completed?
- What am I missing – in other words – what else can I add to make this home theater great?
More Home Theater for your Buck!
Smart homeowners do their homework. Here are several resources for you as you start your home theater install journey!