Who is The Best Local Alarm System Installer?
The best local alarm system installer is s/he who goes above and beyond. On the Grand Strand and in the Myrtle Beach area, that is us, Strand Security!
Don’t you want to be treated with respect and as a most valued customer?
Look for a local business who is
- not pushy with sales
- found online with favorable reviews
- reachable by phone
We only work with people we love and respect when we need service to our home or business. We assume you want the same.
Where Should You Search for the Best Local Alarm System?
We recommend you don’t just take someone’s recommendation at face value!
Here are a few of the things we recommend you do instead.
Choose any or all options to find the best of the best service provider, the cream of the crop of local alarm system installers!
- Ask your friends in person (offline) and online (on Facebook, for example)
- Visit your local Chamber of Commerce to find who they recommend
- Check with the Beter Business Bureau
- Look for yard signs as you take a walk in the neighborhood (TIP: take pictures of the signs so you can remember whom to call and check out online!)
- Read your HOA newsletters and check for ads
Ask Friends For Referrals for the Best Local Alarm System Company
Next, ask for an actual referral from your friends and be specific on what you ask.
- Neighborhood forum
- Facebook group
and ask for local alarm system companies they’ve worked with or they are currently happy with.
Ask about the cleanliness and friendliness of the technician, the customer service they received in setting up their service, the ease of being able to talk to an actual person, how quickly their questions were answered etc.
The more specific you are with asking questions, the more details about the company you are going to get.
Search Online For the Best Local Alarm System Company
It’s very easy to add a few keywords to Google to find information about your local alarm system company.
- Look at their overall online presence (if they are not to be found, scratch ’em)
- Go to their website and check it out; if they have a bog, read a few articles
- Read a few online reviews
When In Doubt, Go Check Them Out!
If you aren’t sure, why not visit a small local alarm system company.
We at Strand Security welcome anyone to walk into our showroom for a demo and to chat. If a company can’t be bothered to answer your questions in-person, go to the next company on your list!