Second Self Defense Instructor Joins Myrtle Beach Self Defense
What Is Better Than One Self Defense Expert?
Answer: Two self defense experts!
We at Strand Security are exited to announce that our division ‘Myrtle Beach Self Defense‘ has partnered with a second self defense instructor.
And… yes, more exciting news, we are working on a website!
Before we introduce you to our newest self defense instructor, we have another important announcement.
Myrtle Beach Self Defense now has a new LOGO!
We are thrilled with the new design work courtesy of Jen Egan Design!
If you haven’t seen our Myrtle Beach Self Defense Facebook Page with this new logo, go check it out.
Myrtle Beach Self Defense, division of Strand Security, is growing and growing…!
Meet Our New Self Defense Instructor, Jason McCormick of Karate World in Surfside Beach!
Yes, can you believe it?
We are thrilled to partner with Master Jason as we now have TWO martial arts experts on our team at Myrtle Beach Self Defense.
Jason began his karate training in 1984 under Master Gene Lewis in Mullins, South Carolina. He received his adult black belt in 1990 and served four years as a U.S. Marine before opening Karate World of Surfside Beach, South Carolina in 1995. His love of physical fitness, teaching, and community involvement makes Karate World an ideal place for students to develop their own leadership skills.
Master Jason’s attributes include:
- Associate’s Degree in Health Science & Radiologic Technologies
- Regionally ranked competitor in forms, weapons, and fighting by Sport Karate International from 1991-1999
- Sport Karate International Self Defense World Champion in 1995
- National Black Belt League Self Defense World Champion in 1996
- 6th Degree Black Belt: Zen Ketsugo Karate – September 2012
- 6th Degree Black Belt: American Karate – September 2012
- 1st Degree Black Belt: Joe Lewis American Karate Systems – January 2005
- Blue Belt with 3 stripes: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – June 2012
- Purple Belt with 1 stripe: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – November 2013
- Certified CDT Personal Protection Training Instructor – January 2010
- National Tournament Promoter 2004 – 2005
8th degree black belt in Japanese Zen Ketsugo
Brown Belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu
1st degree black belt Joe Lewis Fighting System
completed CDT nonlethal tactics course
currently training for black belt exam in the Chuck Norris system
Join One, or All, of Our Next Self Defense Classes
This class is from 12-3 PM on Saturday March 11 and will be taught by Amos Collins.
The two April classes will be from 1-4PM and taught by Master Jason on April 8 and April 29.
All Myrtle beach Self Defense Classes take place at Homewatch Caregivers in Murrells Inlet.
For more information, or to sign up for a class, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 843-318-1192.
If you have questions about home security, please call 843-318-6392 and speak with Chuck!
Leave a Reply