Self Defense Classes in the Myrtle Beach Area
Who Needs Self Defense Anyway?
Are you a strong woman?
Are you confident?
Are you street smart?
- Do you know what to do when someone approaches you in a dark parking lot?
- Do you know how to get out of a choke hold?
- Do you know what the hardest bone in the body is?
- Do you know you should never stop fighting?
Even women WITH confidence and street smarts need to know self defense!
Not everyone we meet thinks they are a candidate!
Check out this handy #infographic to see who you should invite to join you for the next self defense class!
For ALL women (and girls) we have developed a self defense division of Strand Security.
To learn more about our very important ‘WHY’, read this!
Our class in September was so fun!
Now we are gearing up for the next two classes!
- On October 26 (yes, it’s a Thursday) we are offering another general self defense class form 10AM-12noon and registration is required.
- On Saturday November 4 form 1-3PM we are offering a special class – gun/knife attacks and safety! Don’t miss it.
Contact Heather at 843-318-1192 to sign up for either of these classes. Payment is due upon registration.
All classes are held at Karate World in Surfside Beach!
Do You Need to Know Self Defense?
We have written several articles about self defense and reading this might help safe your life!
Don’t hesitate to read!
Here are 3 self defense moves you need to know
and 13 simple self defense tips that could safe your life
Sign Up For A Class Now!
Don’t forget to connect with Heather of Myrtle Beach Self Defense; call her at 843-318-1192 or send her an email at email@example.com