How To Convert an Old Home Into a Smart Home
Do You Live In An Older Home?
If you do live in an older home right here on the Grand Strand, you might be missing out on new technology to make your life easier. If you are lucky enough to live in a new home, built in the last 5 years of so, you might already have a smart home.
So what if you do live in that older home; are you out of luck? No! We are talking about converting your old(er) home in to a smart home!
It’s easy. Really, it is. Keep reading.
Truth: Smart homes aren’t just a new fads, they are here to stay – so we say; why not convert your home today?
But, what exactly does that mean; convert your home?
- Will it cost a lot of money?
- Will you know how to use this smart home technology?
- Will your children or aging parents mess up the technology?
- How long does it take to install?
- What if you have trouble with the new system once it’s installed?
First, let’s see how smart a smart home really is.
Can Your Old Home Do This?
Here are some of the functions a smart home can take over for you.
- Arm your alarm system from afar
- Monitor your alarm system from afar
- Monitor your security cameras from afar
- Open and lock doors remotely
- Open and close blinds
- Turn lights on and off
- Adjust your thermostat
- Shut off gas
- Shut off water
- Control your media
- Connect with Alexa
- Wake up your home upon your arrival
Sounds too good to be true? It’s not!
How Can I Convert My Older Home Into A Smart Home?
• Locks and more!
See it. Love it. Use it. Get it!
Do you need a smart home? Absolutely not, but as someone who has had one for years, I don’t know what I would do without it. It makes my home safer, my life easier, and frankly, it’s really cool!
Are You Ready For Your Home to Be Smart? Come See Us!
⬇️ Directions below ⬇️