Dispatchers Standing By: 24/7 Monitoring With COPS for Your Security!
Who Is Watching Your Home When You Are Away?
You never can be too sure who is watching the activities going on at your home, now can you?
It could just be the case that a nosy neighbor is keeping tabs on you.
It could be someone in your life who’s holding a grudge.
It could be that no one is watching your home right now.
It could also be a seasoned criminal, who is watching your every move, ready to strike when you least expect it.
COPS Monitoring On-Call!
We at Strand Security are the THE BEST locally-owned and locally-operated Security Alarm Dealer and Installers.
That’s why we employ COPS monitoring to handle the complex, demanding job of monitoring your premises, around the clock.
Here are just a few of the reasons why we know COPS Monitoring is the best(as well as one of the largest and most advanced) in the industry!
- In service since 1978
- Monitors nearly 900,000 alarm subscribers nationwide
- Has a network of six central station facilities
- Conducts the industry’s most comprehensive dispatcher recruitment and training program
- Is fully insured
- Has one of the fastest audited response times on the industry
- Works closely with your alarm dealer, providing comprehensive dealer support and report services!
COPS Monitoring Mission
Their mission is as follows:
to put highly trained caring dispatchers together with state-of-the-art technology
Alarm System Monitoring; How Does It Work?
Curious? Here is what happens each time something is triggered.
- One of your detection devices such as a magnetic door contact, a motion detector, a glass break detector or a smoke/heat detector is violated and activates the alarm.
- Your security system sends a signal to COPS Monitoring.
- The computer network at COPS Monitoring Central Station identifies the system and routes the alarm to a COPS dispatcher. The dispatcher has immediate access to all your info, including contact info for local authorities.
- The dispatcher will call the designated number, aks if you need emergency assistance and ask for a passcode. No answer, or no passcode means local authorities will be dispatched.
- The dispatcher will call your pre-arranged responding call list.
- The dispatcher reports the results of
a) calling your home, business
b) calling your responding call list
c) notifying your alarm company (Strand Security)
- COPS Monitoring maintains a record of all alarm report activities.
Again We Ask You. Who is Watching Your Home?
We hope it COPS Monitoring!
We count on COPS Monitoring to keep us, our family and our business safe!
Who do you count on?