10 Reasons To Love Summer in South Carolina
The last day of August is here as this is published, yet summer ins’t over yet in South Carolina! Not by a loooong shot!
As Myrtle Beach area children might be back in school or being homeschooled, yet tourists are still flocking to the beaches of the Grand Strand and will continue to do so long into the fall!
We at Strand Security are grateful for yet another year in Murrells Inlet as we celebrate 10 years in business in 2020!
This is the 8th article in a series of 12 articles about all the things we love about our state, our town, our business and our community in South Carolina.
10 Years and 10 Reasons
In case you missed it here are the other articles in this series!
10 Reasons to Love Quality Speakers
10 Reasons to Love Security Camera
10 Reasons to Love Living in South Carolina
10 Reasons to Love a Home Theater
10 Reasons to Love our Community
10 Reasons to Love Smarthomes
10 Reasons to Love the Grand Strand
What We Love About Summer In South Carolina!
- In South Carolina, we loves our beaches in the summer! As the air heats up, the beaches and the ocean keeps us cool! Many tourists come to the South Carolina shores for its beautiful and plentiful beaches.
- Water Sports! We loves water sports in summer. Sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, boating, waterskiing, swimming… you name it and you can do it! With beautiful weather, many sunny days and perfect conditions, South Carolina is a haven for those who love water sports.
- Did we mention the sun and our gorgeous weather yet? We love South Carolina summers because its’ always summer! No need for a jacket, no chill in the air! Sun, wind and warmth. Yes, some humidity too, but most South Carolinians will take that as that’s all we know!
- Outdoor Sports! While we can play outdoor sports just about year-round in Myrtle Beach and beyond, we love being able to be outdoors and walk, hike, run, bike and play all sorts of outdoor sports in summer months.
- Porches are the best. South Carolinians sleep on porches, visit on porches and in general, live and eat on porches, too! If you are thinking about moving to South Carolina, make sure to add ‘porch’ to your wishlist when looking for a new home. having a porch and a ceiling fan… the best!
- No porch is complete without a gallon of Sweet Tea! Any thirsty local knows that sweet tea is the best for when it’s hot outside and you need a cool down drink!
- With average temperatures well into the 80s and 90s all summer long, outdoor dining on porches and decks once the sun goes down is the prefect ending to any South Carolina summer day.
- The South Carolina rivers offer many great adventures. Wild water tubing, kayaking, rafting, fishing… you name it and you can find it! River adventures are another reason we love South Carolina summers.
- Have you ever visited a Walmart or grocery store in South Carolina. Flip-flops and shorts are the uniform of choice when the weather is hot! We love our relaxed dress code.
- Last but not least, combining long, hot days, water adventures, the beach, sweet tea, outdoor dining and more and your get… slower paced and lazy days which is another thing we love about South Carolina summers!
South Carolina Summers Seem to Never End!
We at Strand Security love living, working and playing on the Grand Strand in our state of South Carolina and we hope you do too!
While you play and enjoy your summer, we have the privilege to monitor homes and businesses as your security is our business. Let us know how we can help you and your loved ones stay safe as you enjoy more of summer.