Protect Your Family With the Best Home Security
Is that a question, or a demand?
We know the truth! Of course, you want to protect your family with the best home security.
However, you might be searching the Myrtle Beach & Grand Strand area for
- the best home security
- a most affordable home security system
- reliable home security
- friendly business owners
- a locally owned, and locally operated business
- a security company with many years of experience
- certain brands of equipment
- monitoring services with super fast response time
Whatever it is that is most important to you, know that we value the same things as we live right here on the Grand Strand ourselves and want to protect our family, just like you do.
We will work with you, your budget and your needs, always.
What Does Your Home Need To Protect Your Family?
If you are a new homeowner, you’ll be (most likely) new to home security too.
Protecting your family goes beyond protection from a home invasion or burglary.
Here are additional sources of danger
- Home Fires; prevention with fire alarms
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning; prevent with CO alarms
- Break-ins; Alert authorities instantly with monitoring services
- Home Invasion; Identify and locate suspects with security cameras
- Trespassing; Deter trespassers with automatic floodlights
- Drowning; Alert homeowner to movement in the pool, or opening of a door to pool deck
- Falling; Personal panic buttons can help an elderly person call for help when needed
What your home needs is up to you; consider your security company a valuable partner in selecting the right equipment to keep you and your loved ones safe!
What Does Your Family Want To Feel Safe?
Now that we know what you want, and what equipment is needed to keep your family safe – and to get the best home security for your family – let us look at what your family needs to make it all work!
Your spouse, teenager, babysitter, elderly parent, or child needs
- easy access
- easy to use equipment
- panic buttons
- monitoring service
- voice commend
- remote control
Many more families these days have multiple generations living or working together.
This means that multiple people will be using your security system and you will need the equipment you pick to be easy in use and access. Most likely, you will want remote access to your cameras and system!
What Is The Best Type of Home Security For Your Family?
We can only answer this question of ‘What is the best type of home security for my family’ if you answer a few questions of your own first!
It all depends on these factors
- What can you afford to spend on equipment (i.e. cameras, sensors)?
- How much can you afford on monitoring services each month?
- Will there be changes in your family size in the upcoming years? (look at least 3-5 years ahead)
- Do you prefer working with a locally owned and operated business owner, or a large franchise?
We will be happy to help you figure out what your home needs, what your family wants and what you can afford!
Can I Keep My Family Safe Without A Security System in Place?
We can’t guarantee it.
Why would you want to? Is saving a little bit of money each month worth not having peace of mind?
How much are you spending on health insurance, homeowners insurance, car maintenance, and your pension each month? Safety and security are clearly important to you if you pay those bills.
Without a security system in place to keep those you love safe, be prepared for feelings of
Now, who wants to live like that?
Get started today – give us a call and you’ll be feeling much better!